Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Bioidentical hormones are so named because their molecular structures are identical to those produced by the human body. These hormones fit their own receptor sites and their metabolites are not foreign to the human body, as are conventional synthetic drugs. Dr. Goodman will customize the mode of delivery (cream or subcutaneous pellet) and the dosage specifically for each individual, as no two people’s needs are the same. Most of these hormones are plant derived and are made by special compounding pharmacists.
- Markedly increases energy, vitality & peak performance in all aspects of life
- Improves mood and decreases depression.
- Increases libido and heightens sexual response.
- Improves memory and restores clear cognitive mental functioning.
- Boosts immune function and improves healing ability.
- Decreases body fat content by accelerating the conversion to lean muscle.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles.
- Decreases cardiovascular risk and increases HDL ("good cholesterol").
- Increases bone density and bone mass, decreasing the risk of osteoporosis.
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
Already a patient?
Please tell us about your experience.
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »