Some of the many illnesses that can be treated using your own stem cells include:
- Lung diseases: Asthma, COPD/emphysema
- Brain/Neurological diseases: Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease, ALS, peripheral neuropathy
- Liver disease: Cirrhosis, fatty liver
- Endocrine diseases: Diabetes
- Skin diseases: Lichen sclerosis, Lichen planus, acne, facial wrinkles
- GastroIntestinal: Chron’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Hair loss
- Arthritis (ALL JOINTS)
- Tendon/Ligament/Muscle pain & injuries
- Back/Neck pain & injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupytren’s contracture
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
Already a patient?
Please tell us about your experience.
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »