DANIEL M. GOODMAN, M.D., FAARFM
1. Medical Director/Owner8/12 - PresentLifeSpan : The Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
1832 Buenaventura Blvd #B
Redding, CA 96001
Private practice medicine concentrating on the integrative management of aging, bio-identical hormone replacement, and the treatment of chronic pain using innovative medical techniques.
2. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine Fellowship3/12 – 10/16American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
1510 West Montana St
Chicago, IL 60614
Chairman: Pamela Smith, MD
Board Certified 12/2014. Fellowship in Stem Cell Therapies 12/2014. Fellowship in Metabolic Endocrinology 6/2015.
3. Attending Anesthesiologist8/93 - 1/12Shasta Anesthesia Consultants
Mercy Medical Center
2175 Rosaline Ave
Redding, CA 96001
Extensive experience in Acute Pain Blocks, Obstetric, Neurosurgical, General,Orthopedic/Trauma, Urologic, Vascular, Ophthalmologic and Ambulatory surgery. Board Certified in Anesthsiology 9/1994
3. Anesthesiology Residency7/90 – 7/93University of Michigan Med Center
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Chairman: Kevin K. Tremper, Ph.D., MD
Areas of Major Concentration: Pediatrics, CardioThoracic, Obstetrics
4. Emergency Room Physician
- a. Beyer Hospital 10/90 – 2/93 135 South Prospect Ave
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- b. Harbor View Medical Center 9/88 – 6/90 Elm St
San Diego, CA 92106
5. Surgical Internship6/87 – 6/88University of California at San Diego Med Center
San Diego, CA 92103
Chairman: AR Moosa, MD – Dept of Surgery
6. Medical School8/83 - 5/87New York Medical College
Valhalla, NY 10595
Class Standing - Top 33%
7. Undergraduate9/78 – 6/82Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT 06457
Class Standing – Top 25%
8. High School9/74 – 6/78Ardsley High School Ardsley, NY 10502
ll. EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITES
- a. Ex-Professional Tennis Instructor and Collegiate/Tournament Player
- b. Have completed over 50 triathlons and two 50km trail ultra-marathons
- c. Accomplished Mountain Bike racer
- d. Experienced multi-day Adventure racer
- e. AAU girls/boys basketball coach for past 6 years
- f. Enjoy reading, traveling with family and watching sporting events.
lll. SOCIALBorn May 10, 1960 in Hartsdale, New York
Married with 2 children
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
Already a patient?
Please tell us about your experience.
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »