IV treatments and adjunctive cancer therapy
at Lifespan in Redding / Northern California
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated this knowledge into his all-encompassing Wellness practice. At Lifespan, in Redding/Northern California, he can treat many health issues utilizing high dose IV nutrients that can not be appropriately treated using conventional medicine. An example of such medical problems includes:
- Athletic overtraining syndrome ("burnout”)
- Chronic fatigue and stress
- Chronic pain
- Acute flu/viral illnesses
- Lyme disease
- Inflammatory conditions (Rheumatoid arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, Lupus etc)
Some of the nutrients Dr. Goodman utilizes include:
- Vit C - both for it's anti-inflammatory effects and for it's anti-cancer properties.
- Vit B12 - for energy, focus and anti-depressant effects.
- Vit B5 & B6 - for improved brain function, metabolism and energy.
- Glutathione - thought to be the most potent anti-oxidant in the human body
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid - another very potent anti-oxidant.
- MSM - for anti-inflammatory and hepatic detoxification properties.
- Magnesium - a potent mineral used to relax blood vessels, stop muscle cramping/restless leg syndrome, break asthma attacks and normalize heart rhythms.
- Calcium - a potent mineral used to help muscles contract, aid in improving bone density, aid in healing and in raising low blood pressure.
Vitamin C and Cancer
In addition, Dr. Goodman utilizes high dose Vit C and Salicinium treatments as adjunctive therapy for patients fighting cancer and other life threatening illnesses. The goal of these IV treatments is to OPTIMIZE the body's immune system and innate defense mechanisms. By doing so, we hope to aid conventional medical treatments (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) in the eradication of cancer and chronic illness. Typical standard treatments for cancer attempt to kill malignant cells, but place little emphasis on optimizing the body's own natural defense systems. Often we come close to killing the patient with chemotherapy, and then HOPE he can recover from the devastating treatment. At Lifespan, the goal is to aid the body in its fight against cancer. High dose IV vitamin treatments combined with a protocol of healthy nutrition and anti-cancer supplements, can significantly help an immune-suppressed patient maximize his chances of surviving the ordeal of cancer, and the ordeal of cancer therapy.
IV Vitamin C is typically given in doses ranging from a few thousand milligrams to one hundred thousand milligrams. Doses up to approximately 50,000mg are considered to be exceptionally anti-inflammatory. They are also known to improve immune function and stimulate white blood cells to fight infection. Once the IV Vitamin C doses are increased to the 75-100,000mg range, they have been shown to kill cancer cells. In addition these doses will kill viruses, and mold toxins.
All the treatments utilized at our Redding/Northern California clinic are based on scientific evidence. Some of the references are listed below.
Although the use of IV Vitamin C infusions appears to hold a great deal of promise in helping patients with cancer, we do not recommend them alone as a complete treatment for cancer, or as a replacement for conventional oncology treatments. The results of a major National Institute of Health study have recently been released which bolster the theory that IV vitamin C infusions can augment standard treatment by improving wellbeing, decreasing side effects and adding to length of survival.
Types of Intravenous Vitamin Infusions:
- 1. Myers/"Optimal health" (5000mg Vit C)
- 2. "Super C" (12,500mg Vit C)
- 3. "Advanced Immunity" (25,000mg Vit C)
- 4. "Superior Immunity" (50,000mg Vit C)
- 5. "Anti-Viral Combat" (75,000mg Vit C)
- 6. "Anti- Cancer Combat" (100,000mg Vit C)
**All vitamin infusions contain mega-doses of all the B-vitamins, high dose Magnesium, Calcium, and an assortment of nutrient minerals (Selenium, Zinc, Chromium, Manganese, Copper).
Additional intravenous nutrient-infusions:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Alpha-Lipoic acid
- EDTA for chelation therapy
Intramuscular vitamin injections:
- Methyl and Hydroxy B12
- Vit D 50,000iu
- Vit A 50,000iu
- Vit E 400iu
- Vit B - complex
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
Already a patient?
Please tell us about your experience.
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »