Overview of the LifeSpan Anti-Aging Program
LifeSpan Is Norther California's premier Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine. Our goal is to use medical science to enhance your quality of life, and bring you affordable access to the latest in Anti-Aging practices
After making your appointment, you will meet with Dr. Daniel Goodman for an initial consult. The consult will last for approximately one to two hours. The purpose of this meeting is to get a very detailed history of your life. Dr. Goodman will focus on many aspects of your life which no single physician has ever specifically asked you about: diet and nutrition, exercise and sleep patterns, energy and fatigue issues, relationships and libido concerns, bowel function, life stressors and more. There is no rush. Together you will talk at length about anything that you wish to discuss. Everything is completely confidential.
After this consult, Dr. Goodman will order a number of blood, saliva, urine or stool tests, designed specifically with your health issues in mind. Firstly, the tests will evaluate your hormone levels (including estrogen, testosterone, thyroid, growth hormone, etc). The tests will also check your vitamin and mineral levels, cholesterol and fat levels, markers of inflammation, markers of infection, red blood cell assessments and much more.
These are not the standard tests that most conventional "disease–oriented" doctors would order. Dr. Goodman's tests are designed to look not only for iillness, but to look for signs of "non-optimal health"…to look for markers of disease BEFORE you get sick…to look for markers that will make you age prematurely.
Within one to three weeks, when the tests come back, he will meet again with you to evaluate the laboratory results. The results of these tests give Dr. Goodman important information on how to most appropriately address your issues. Some of the techniques that he may use to enhance the quality of your life include:
- 1. Natural, "bio-identical" hormones may be recommended to bring your low hormone levels back to what they were when you were younger. In doing so he can restore your energy, vitality, memory function, sex drive and more. Additionally, balanced hormone levels will protect you from Cancer, Heart Disease, Bone loss, Memory loss and much more.
- 2. Supplements, vitamins and minerals may be recommended to boost your immune function, maximize your health, and help you to achieve peak performance.
- 3. Lifestyle changes may be suggested to enhance your potential to live a longer, less stressed and higher quality life.
- 4. Prescription medications may be advised to treat unrecognized infections or poorly controlled disease conditions.
- 5. Stem cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection therapy can be used to treat and cure many painful chronic joint and tendonitis syndromes. When steroid injections or surgery have not provided a cure, or when surgery is the only option left, Stem Cell/PRP therapy is the newest and most advanced medical treatment available. (In addition, Stem cell therapy can be utilized to treat such diverse conditions as: Erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction, premature hair loss, unsightly scarring and facial wrinkles)
Health issues are not often corrected overnight. Hormones need to be balanced. Vitamins, supplements and medications need time to take effect. Lifestyle changes need time to be implemented and solidified. As such, once a plan is initiated to maximize your health, you will return periodically to have hormones adjusted, labs redrawn and questions answered.
Dr. Goodman will typically meet with you again in 1-2 months to check on your progress and make changes as needed. He will redraw specific lab tests at this point and may repeat them 2-3 times over the course of the first year. Once you are stabilized and feeling well, he will see you every 6-12 months, or as often as you desire.
**There will be a $75 charge for any appointment that is cancelled less than 24hrs before the agreed upon date/time.
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
Already a patient?
Please tell us about your experience.
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »