Stress is one of the key contributing factors to many modern day ailments and it can also have a dramatic effect on our internal and external aging process.
It is imperative to stress-proof your life and to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself.
Some useful guidelines are:
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can help use up any extra energy that has been produced as a response to daily stressors.
- Incorporate regular periods of personal relaxation into your weekly routine. Regular periods set aside for either yoga, meditation, deep, slow breathing, massage and pampering, going to a concert or movie, can help encourage a more relaxed lifestyle.
- Keep a strong social support. See friends on a regular basis.
- Many food types can adversely affect your mood and increase your stress levels. Avoid junk foods and high calorie snacks.
- A good thing to remember is that combating stress is all about keeping things in perspective. Most of the stress experienced in everyday life including at work is not life threatening.
Once you keep that in mind, the immediate stress will seem far easier to handle.
Contact the office today and schedule an appointment!
Call 530-605-4557 or Contact Us Here.
IV NAD & Ketamine infusions to fight the effects of aging and depression Learn More »
Stem Cells/Platelet Injection Procedures
For many orthopedic injuries and disabling conditions, Dr. Daniel Goodman utilizes an alternative in-office treatment known as Regenerative Injection Therapy. This cutting edge therapy Learn More »
Therapy for Women
Stop symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings & inability to lose weight. Increase your vitality for life, your ability to deal with everyday stresses and your reduced Learn More »
Therapy for Men
Learn how optimizing your declining testosterone levels, the single biggest factor in male aging, can make you thinner, stronger, smarter and less susceptible to heart disease, stroke & Learn More »
IV Treatments & Adjunctive Cancer Therapy
As a board certified anesthesiologist for over 20 years, Dr. Goodman is vastly experienced in intravenous fluids and nutrition. He has incorporated Learn More »
DNA Repair TA-65
In 2009 three renowned scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their revolutionary work in discovering the genetic mechanism of aging. Their work has led to the Learn More »